Friday, April 8, 2011

What I'm doing

So what else am I doing now that I'm doing now that I'm done with the movie.

Well besides constantly reviewing film festivals to know which one to enter, and working running my personal training business I....am working on my next movie!

I've written two scripts and four treatments since my last movie. Constantly moving ahead is the best thing to do. I'm ending one movies life as I move onto the next.

After making a movie and watching how everything plays out on the screen. You learn a lot about screenwriting. What works, where your strengths are, and exactly what not to do next time...hopefully, you do. I've seen some people's work and it's as if they haven't learned anything at all.

Some people like to stick with the one movie they made forever and keep trying to self-distribute and all that. For me, I've made the movie now it's time to do the festivals, get a distributor, learn from it for next time, and move on.




No comments:

Post a Comment